Robust ThemeDec 09, 2019 2020-04-08 7:40
Deepen Your Yoga
ONLINE YOGA TEACHER TRAINING & 200 HOUR CERTIFICATION
The Best Way to Learn Yoga
In 2011 I made the exciting / scary / life-changing decision to take my first Yoga Teacher Training. I knew I loved practicing yoga, I knew I wanted to learn more, and I knew YTT would be the best way to learn everything I could about yoga.
10 years of training and mentorship later, I've taken the best of everything I've learned and put it into one place. Anatomy, sequencing, philosophy, pose breakdowns, trauma informed cueing, meditation, yoga history, the chakras, Ayurveda, pranayama; it's all here, organized into 3 in-depth phases.
In a few short weeks you'll have the skills to teach any student from any background with confidence and clarity. Starting with you! Whether you decide to teach nor not (I never thought I'd be a teacher), you'll have all the resources you need to deepen a lifelong practice and a start a thriving career as a certified yoga teacher.
Class meets every Tue & Thu, 6 - 8:30pm CST Mar 23 - Jun 24 live on Zoom. There is a week off every 5th week.
I'll be there with you every week. See you there!
Founder, Quietmind Yoga
Quietmind Yoga Teacher Training
Whether you want to deepen your home practice, teach part-time or create a full-time career, you can. It is 100% possible. I've been fortunate to get to experience these things with the help of my mentors, and I'm here to support you to find your unique path. Your training includes:
- 250 Page PDF Manual
- 15 Weeks of Mentoring
- Weekly Practice Exams
- Start Teaching on Day 1
- 1-1 Accountability Partner
- In-Depth Training Platform
- Quietmind Yoga Membership
- 1st Year of Insurance Included
- Certifiication to Teach Yoga Anywhere
Live workshop and ways to go deeper
Mindful New Year Live
Join us live for a gentle, all-levels yoga practice to get centered and start the workshop. A brief meditation will help you clear your mind. Learn the best yoga & meditation practices for each season. Upgrade for a new live yoga and meditation practice each season of 2021.
Next I'll guide you through a powerful process to review 2020 and discover new insights and clarify what you want to create in 2021. I'll help you learn your unique type (dosha) and foods, habits and routines to help you feel your best all year long.
Next i'll guide you through all the major astrological transits of 2021, what they mean for you, and how to plan important events around auspicious and inauspicious dates. You'll get a single page that shows the transits for the whole year so you can plan your important events. PLUS a special bonus just for people who join live.
Mindful New Year Live + Community
Sign up for the Community upgrade and get everything listed above PLUS:
+ Monthly Zoom Accountability + Horoscopes: Get direct support every month for your most meaningful goals.
+ New Quietmind Astrology Community: Get in depth horoscope insights and support from community
+ 3 Seasonal Yoga Classes Live On Zoom: Exclusive live Zoom classes just for people who sign up for this offer.
Mindful New Year + 1-1 Sessions
Sign up for the + 1-1 Sessions upgrade and get everything above PLUS:
+ 1-1 Yoga & Meditation (30 Min) - Your own private yoga session to work on anything you'd like. Open to all levels of experience. I'll help you find your alignment and practices that work best for you.
+ 1-1 Vedic Astrology Reading (60 Min) - Normally $147 on it's own but included here with limited availability. I'll guide you through understanding all areas of your life, health, career, finances and all area of your life and show you how to personalize everything you learn in the Mindful New Year course.
Learn To Teach Yoga Step By Step
Phase 1: Study The Fundamentals
In this phase of training you'll build a foundation for a lifetime of practice and teaching. You'll learn the history, philosophy of context of yoga and how it translates into modern classes. Topics include:
- Yoga Origins: How History, Philosophy & Lineages Shaped Modern Yoga
- Sequencing: How to Build Strength, Flexibility & Balance In The Timeline Of A Yoga Class
- Mini-Sequencing: How to Take Requests and Address Specific Needs
- Yoga Asana: How to Practice and Teach The Most Common Postures
- Learn To Teach Meditation, Restorative and Yin Yoga
Phase 2: Deepen Your Practice
In this phase of training you'll learn the skills that transform teaching yoga from just stretching into healing, transformational work.
- Asana Progressions: How to Practice and Teach The Most Common Postures
- Anatomy & Modern Exercise Science: How to See Anatomy & Know What To Teach Next
- Alignment & Injuries: How to See Alignment & Keep Your Students Safe In Any Pose
- Breath, Prana & Energy Anatomy: How to Read Bodies, Subtleties & Feedback
- Learn To Teach Gentle and Hatha Yoga
Phase 3: Teach What You Learned
In this phase you'll learn the skills to translate everything you've learned into being able to teach Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin, Gentle, Restorative and Meditation classes for all levels of experience.
- Assisting: A Trauma-Informed and Minimal Approach to Effectively Assist Any Posture
- Instructing: How to Find Your Voice as a Teacher with Cueing, Demoing and Teaching Skills
- Curriculum: Create Authentic Curriculum for Classes, Series, Workshops, 1-1 and Online
- Ayurveda Lifestyle & Nutrition: How to Apply Yoga Outside of The Classroom
- Learn To Teach Vinyasa and Power Yoga
- Certification: Complete All Assignments And Your Final Exam
Throughout The Training
- Limited Class Size To Emphasize 1-1 Attention
- A Safe, Nurturing and Caring Learning Environment
- Weekly Connection and Sharing With Likeminded Peers
- Completely Self-Paced. No Need To Give Up Your Weekends
- Be Seen, Supported And Learn With Your 1-1 Accountability Partner
- Opportunities To Challenge Yourself To Progress Your Practice & Teaching.
- All Content Is Recorded For You To Review, Retain and Test Your Knowledge
- Build Confidence & Certainty With Direct Feedback On Your Practice & Teaching
- Get Practice Identifying Areas To Improve and Building Your Skills With Zero Judgment
- Work Through Fear, Self Doubt and Anxiety All Teachers Face In A Safe Supportive Group
- Learn How To Avoid Common Mistakes Of Repetitive Stress And Overemphasizing Flexibility
Early Bird Bonus
Special surprise gift!
Enroll within the next 48 hours and get a special gift
I have a surprise gift for you if you sign up now. It's, you know, a surprise, so I won’t ruin it for you, but it’s something I use every day and one of my favorite tools for applying everything I teach in Mindful New Year. I’ll be talking about it a lot on the training and recommending everyone gets one — but you’ll get it as a free bonus for signing up early! This bonus is only available in the first 48 hours.
Offer expires Sunday Nov 15, 8pm CST
"I really love the practices in the YTT. Perfect, balanced flows. It's so cool to notice new aspects of each pose. Your explanations are so helpful and instructive, just spot-on! I want to do your lessons again and again!"
"I am so much more confident in my home practice and my teaching!"
"Your teaching is a really great example of being broadly accessible and efficiently effective - the way I'd like to teach. I may try to copy a lil bit :)"
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
"Rewatching the lectures - so glad to have this platform so I can absorb as much as possible!" — Patricia E.
"A word of gratitude for your support, teaching, knowledge and friendship. The training works - down to the information, format, homework and teacher support. Thank you 🙏" - Fred B.
Frequently Asked Questions
I help people live a healthy life
Jeremy Devens is the creator of Quietmind Yoga, an online resource to learn Yoga, Ayurveda & Vedic Astrology from complete beginners to certified teachers. He reaches thousands of listeners around the world each week with his podcasts, membership, teacher trainings and mentorship. He has worked in health and wellness since 2003 and lived in Austin, Texas since 2011. Learn more at http://www.quietmind.yoga