What You'll Learn
- Best practices to optimize your health based on 20 years in health & wellness. (Including diet, exercise, sleep and everything in between)
- How to create your own personalized one page plan to be in the best health of your life.
- How to go from waking up with aches & pains to waking up pain free.
- Powerful tools to create consistency, see measurable progress and be accountable with your healthy habits.
- How to go from distracted and unfocused to focused, present and productive.
Meet Your Instructor
Jeremy Devens, Founder of Quietmind Yoga. Online since 2014.
Hi! My name is Jeremy Devens and I've been working in health & wellness since 2003 when I got a job at GNC on my 17th birthday. It might not seem like a big deal now, but at the time GNC was the coolest place in the world and a dream come true to get a job there. I grew up in the city of St Paul, Minnesota and it was the first place I found where people prioritized health. It was not something I grew up around. Suddenly I got to get paid to learn about health and spend all day talking about health! This eventually lead to me joining a gym, then taking some yoga classes, then signing up for a yoga teacher training and becoming a yoga teacher. Once I learned about Ayurveda (the science of life extension) I knew I had found exactly what I was looking for; A completely holistic and empowering approach to health based on living in sync with nature. I love this work and I've been fortunate to work with thousands of students around the world.
This workshop is an offering to share my best insights to help you achieve your own health goals, just as my teachers so generously helped me. I'm excited to share this with you and support you to be in the best health of your life!GET INSTANT ACCESS
"I practice every day with Jeremy's classes and I feel amazing! living in my 50 year old body with an ease and fluidity that I haven't had in years."
"This year has been the best ever in my yoga practice! I'm so much stronger, more flexible and balanced. My body feels the best it ever has."